- Safe and comfortable swimming float for infants over 2 years old
- Diaper pant with sponge inserted
- A deep and secure concave panty structure with low center of gravity.
- This device is NOT a life-saving device.
- It must be used in a swimming pool like place where there is no rough current or waves.
- Must be used when there is a competent adult is next to the baby.
- Constantly check the temperature of the baby and baby’s status.
- Do NOT over-inflate: it can cause puncture easily!
Hot to use:
- When you open the air cap, there is the inner safety valve just inside the cap. When you inflate, the valve opens up to be inflated.
- When you have inflated about 80%, wet the cap and close it tight, pushing it downward, and the cap will be flatten.
- (The inner safety valve prevents air from leaking but does not completely stop the air from leaking.)
- When attaching the parasol, press the lump-ball attached to both sides of the product and twist it slightly to pass through the holes in both ends of the parasol.
- When removing the parasol, twist and squeeze the lump-ball as if you are trying to squeeze the air to the product, while you pull the parasol out of the lump-ball. (Please be careful that you do not over exert you stregnth when twisting and squeezing the lump-ball.